Friday, February 20, 2009

Whew! It's Friday. Finally.

Was it just me, or did this week feel incredibly long? I felt by Wednesday like I was in that Groundhog Day movie. Script:

Wake up.
Shower & dress.
Drive to work.
Sit at desk.
Shuffle papers.
Eat lunch.
Shuffle papers.
Drink coffee.
Shuffle papers.
Go home.

Rinse and repeat until Friday.

So today finally Friday came. Hurrah! With the promise of nowhere I have to go this weekend, nothing particularly crucial to do all weekend. Deep breath....and relaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxx. Beautiful.

There's a new movie coming out that I want to see: Angels & Demons. If you haven't read anything by Dan Brown, you should. His books are just addictive (he also wrote The DaVinci Code), because he writes action that goes at such a quick pace and switches between characters a lot, so it keeps you on your toes. Anyway, that's the Literary Corner for today. :)

On another cultural note, I'm currently watching Ron White the comedian on tv. He cracks me up. hee hee.

This post is kinda like a Seinfeld episode - it's about nothing. Nothing at all. Let's liven it up a bit!

One online thing I've seen lately on Facebook is the list where you google your name and the word "needs" (apparently all in quotes) and then list what it comes up with. So here are my top 10:

1. Kelli needs laughter n love. (of course I do!)

2. Kelli needs a family that is patient and can devote time to her. (patience is key. Ask my mom.)

3. Kelli needs support. (new bras?)

4. Kelli needs a transplant. (!!!)

5. Kelli needs a kidney transplant. (Ah. Ok. Better? But not really?)

6. Kelli needs our help. (no doubt.)

7. Kelli needs a new grill. (also some steak!)

8. Kelli needs some nookie. (nice.)

9. Kelli needs to be enlightened. (well!)

10. Kelli needs loads of help. (I'm seeing a theme here.)

And in the spirit of my inability to stop a list at the right number:

11. Kelli needs to come visit and have some more wine! (Here here!)

So, anyone else come up with some interesting results from this little game?

Alright, I'm off to stop the kitten battle going on in the library. Why the little jungle jaguars insist upon going for each others' jugulars is beyond me, but let's just say that they should have less testosterone in their system in a few weeks. Snip snip. (Sorry. Was that mean? Guess I'm callous because I used to do that for a living. That and bingo calling.)

Ta ta for now! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Kelli needs to come visit ME and have some wine with ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna see Angels & Demons in Rome. Jealous?
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat: YES. I am.

    Lisa: Yes! On my way!

    ReplyDelete