Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Already Tuesday!

Hello everyone!

I do have photos to put on the blog - hopefully tonight. Because I was very busy this weekend (along with Noel) completely deconstructing the wingback chair down to the bare bones and some batting. It was really fun - very educational to take the thing apart and learn how it was put together. It also had some nastiness going on, which was documented properly. Photos forthcoming.

Today is a very misty, foggy day here. I wish I could've stayed in bed (I did oversleep) with the kittens, who have discovered that the best place to nap is right in the middle of the bed. They look so cute - 2 little black furballs on the big quilt. :) (Photo of this also forthcoming).

So I'm already listed on the online program for the AAOHN conference where I'm speaking in April:

http://www.aaohn.org/education/symposium-expo/Advance_Program/Tuesday.cfm

Guess I need to get my presentations written, huh? :) I'm looking forward to this conference (even though it's only in Orlando - I was hoping for someplace slightly more exotic and further from Savannah, but whatever). I love doing these kinds of presentations, and my two topics (Giving Presentations and Plain Language) should be a lot of fun to do. Plus I get paid to do it. And they pay for my travel & hotel. Sweet. This is a good gig! Hey, if I get laid off, I could just try to do more of these types of things and travel all over the place (have Xanax, will fly!).

Alright, it's about time to get something productive done. More later (including photos!).

No comments:

Post a Comment