Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March marcheth on

Hi all. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I spent what feels like the last week in the dentist's chair, getting icky work done on some of my teeth.

Have any of you seen Alien? My dentist has this thing that he uses now that reminds me of those knuckly spider things that implant eggs into your chest in the movie. To prove my point, please see the following photos:


Exhibit A:




Exhibit B:

Please also note that the comfort level is about the same on both. Except with Exhibit B, you have the addition of The Drill. Fun stuff! Also, I had to pay a lot of money for this!

Overpriced Sadism. That's what it is. I hope my dentist likes his Porsche.

So that's what's happening right now. Needless to say, my teeth are still a little sore. I have to go back in 3 weeks to have the final stuff done, and then I'm never going to a dentist again. EVER.

In other news, it snowed in Georgia this past week! But not here. Of course. So everyone else got to enjoy snow and I got to look up pictures of snow on weather.com.

The kittens are growing like crazy. It's gotten very hard to tell them apart, because Loki has almost caught up with Poe on size. Poe is now the size of a normal sized housecat, and he's still only about 7-8 months. Which means he's probably going to be a pretty big cat. Loki will probably be about the size of a small hippopotamus if he keeps eating like he has been. He eats like it's going out of style. He needs one of those vacuum tubey things above to just suck the food down with out the hassle of actually swallowing! Must look into that....

No comments:

Post a Comment